Wednesday 28 November 2012

Post 11


>My main target for this preliminary task was to create a fun and entertaining short film that included all the points that we had to include. If the film was made to the best of my ability i personally think that i could of made it appear more professional and once the editing is completed i believe i will be able to achieve this.

>Another target shall be lighting, within my film we had an issue with lighting and this caused some of our sequences to be rather dark, we overcame this by increasing the amount of natural light coming into the room and by also using reflective boards within are filming so we could control the amount of light and what it highlighted.

> I would also like to improve on my general filming of the preliminary task due to the fact that some of my shots were not as good as they could be, i could improve them by using a different shot and also by changing their angle of the camera because in most of the shots the camera is tilted and makes every thing appear off balance.

> Another target will be to improve my script due to the fact that it is rather basic and i believe as part of a team we could improve it.

>My final target is to improve the level of my blog, i shall do this by checking all of my spelling and grammar. In addition to this i will develop what i have written and make it much more detailed .

1 comment:

  1. Yours and Natasha's Post here are exactly the same. You will need to alter this as this should be your own comments, otherwise you and Natasha will be penalised for plagiarism

    ReplyDelete